USB-Serial Configuration Utility source code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I was trying to see if there was somewhere I could get the source code of the configuration utility, or if it is even possible to get the source code for this utility. I was also curious if there was a Linux version of this utility since I only found a Windows version. Please let me know, thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Please find the attached utility for Linux OS. Password for zipped folder: cypress

After you extract the folder, you will see "Instructions to use the Command line utility in Linux.pdf". Please do follow it to program the config file onto the device.

Please do test it out. This is not robust as the "CypressSserialConfigurationUtility.exe".

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

We do not share the source code of the configuration utility. We have a method to update the configuration using linux, but you will have to generate the configuration in Windows using the configuration utility, will this utility work for you? 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that will work for me well. I would appreciate your help explaining to me how to update the configuration in Linux.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Please find the attached utility for Linux OS. Password for zipped folder: cypress

After you extract the folder, you will see "Instructions to use the Command line utility in Linux.pdf". Please do follow it to program the config file onto the device.

Please do test it out. This is not robust as the "CypressSserialConfigurationUtility.exe".

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes
Ivan_Lee
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 replies posted 5 likes given 100 sign-ins

Hi, Sir,

We download files for command line utility.zip and test it using CYUSBS234 SPI_BCD.cyusb for CY7C65211.

but after progamming on linux platform, the USB PID number become 0x0005.

but the CY7C65211 PID list  doesn't contain this PID.

BR

Ivan

0 Likes
Ivan_Lee
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 replies posted 5 likes given 100 sign-ins

Hi, Sir,

Could you please provide files for command line utility.zip for CY7C65211 ?

BR

Ivan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked for me very well. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes