USB HID Template editor for PSoC Designer (PSoC 1 Architecture CY8C24894)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took a sample project and started modifying to implement a USB HID mouse. The basic functionality is working, although I would like to get the mouse wheel to work as well. The sample project did not contain the HID descriptor template for this. I tried to modify the HID descriptor using HID Template Editor, but when I edit and Apply, it disappears once I reopen again. 

So, my question is how to edit the HID template (to add  a new template or edit the existing one) using PSoC Designer? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems as though it has something to do with Administrative rights. I ran the PSoC designer with "Run as Administrator" and I was able to modify the template, but still there is something wrong with my modifications. I posted it as a new Topic. If anyone could help I would appreciate, Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please create a tech support case      (MyAccount -> MyCases) so that one of our engineers can look into your case and solve it soon.   

Thanks   

Prajiht   
0 Likes