I want to implement the HID Class-specific request SET_IDLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoSz_2888806
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a code example for PSOC 4200L using USBFS 3.20 that would give guidance on the implementation. I see the API function uint8 USBFS_UpdateHIDTimer(uint8 interface) but it's unclear to me how to use it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The PSOC4200 has a USB Controller. So it can only receive SET_IDLE request from the host. This device has to handle the request appropriately.

This is handled in our source code. To see the part where this code is handled.

1) Open USBFS_HID example project in PSoC Creator. Build the project.

2) On the project explorer tab on the left, go to Generated Source/PSOC4/USBFS/USBFS_hid.c

3) in this USBFS_hid.c file, you can see that the USBFS_HID_SET_IDLE request is handled in the USBFS_DispatchHIDClassRqst function.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The PSOC4200 has a USB Controller. So it can only receive SET_IDLE request from the host. This device has to handle the request appropriately.

This is handled in our source code. To see the part where this code is handled.

1) Open USBFS_HID example project in PSoC Creator. Build the project.

2) On the project explorer tab on the left, go to Generated Source/PSOC4/USBFS/USBFS_hid.c

3) in this USBFS_hid.c file, you can see that the USBFS_HID_SET_IDLE request is handled in the USBFS_DispatchHIDClassRqst function.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes