Fx2lp Data Out of Sync

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Airian_007
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First solution authored

Hi, I am working with CY7c68013 to stream 8 channel 16-bit ADC data from FPGA. I have confugure endpoint 6 as bulkin 512 bytes and correctly entered the packet size in descriptor and fifo auto length registeres. On PC side i am using labVIEW to stream data using cyusb.dll. i have configured bulkin endpoint max packet size to 512 and using a for loop to read multiole 512 byte packets instead of 1 large packet. I am using usbmonitor software to analyze packets and i can see 512 bytes being transferred against requested number of samples.

Let me explain, i have 8 16bit ADC so in a 512 byte packet i am receiving 32 samples per channel simultanrously. So, lets say for 1000 samples per channel i run a for loop for about 62 times and acquire 62 packets (512 bytes each). Every thing is working fine as far as i keep the samples below 3000 after that a see disontinuity in my waveform which is about last 128 samples. I tried changing the max packet size to 1024 and double buffering and 512 with quad buffering but this issue persists unless i reduce the number of samples. And this discontinuity is consistent with all of the channels exactly occouring at the same point. I am struggling with this problem for a week now. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
1 Solution
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored
0 Likes
1 Reply
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored
0 Likes