FX2LP does not receive interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
docs_3756686
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted Welcome! 5 questions asked

Hello!

I write a firmware that communicate with Android through EP1. Somehow the firmware cannot receive the data, EP1OUTBC is always 0. Firmware to Andorid works well, all 64 bytes are received in the Android side. Iam very new in this topic. Someone have any idea what is the problem, or where my code is wrong? My firmware code is attached.
thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- From the firmware, I find that you are not configuring the endpoint to be an INTERRUPT endpoint rather as a BULK endpoint. Kindly, modify the EP1OUTCFG and EP1INCFG registers to 0xB0 in case you want to use them as INTERRUPT endpoints.

- Please let know how do you verify the value in the EP1OUTBC register. Before looking at the value of this register, ensure that you have initiated an OUT transaction to EP1OUT.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- From the firmware, I find that you are not configuring the endpoint to be an INTERRUPT endpoint rather as a BULK endpoint. Kindly, modify the EP1OUTCFG and EP1INCFG registers to 0xB0 in case you want to use them as INTERRUPT endpoints.

- Please let know how do you verify the value in the EP1OUTBC register. Before looking at the value of this register, ensure that you have initiated an OUT transaction to EP1OUT.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Thanks, now it works!

0 Likes