FX2LP Byte Missing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yazan
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 sign-ins First like given

Hi,

On the FX2LP, I'm performing a 16-bit single read/write operation. Using the Control Center's Transfer IN button, I read 512 bytes in a single action. I use the Tiva Microcontroller to generate 16-bit data, which is just a sine wave lookup table. The sine lookup table contains 512 items, each of which is 16 bits, and I use a timer interrupt to generate sine signals at 50 Hz.

I can read some data when I press the Transfer IN button. The information I have is not what I should have. Let me give you an illustration. Let's assume that the sine lookup table has the value 0x30C0. It reads using FX2LP but repeats five to six times. Also, the majority of the data is missing. I was unable to plot the sine wave from the data. I also experimented

By altering the function of the Transfer IN button in Visual Studio, I also tried with a continuous stream of data. For a single slick, I added a while loop to gather 10 readings. But that is equally ineffective.

Can somebody advise me on what to do?

I wonder if this is a problem with the microcontroller that produces data. The controller can't produce data quickly enough.

Basically, I wanted to use this module to create a form of oscilloscope. Can somebody recommend an FX2LP example I should work on to gain a better sense of how to move forward with my project?

Thanks

Regards

Yazan Hussnain

0 Likes
1 Solution
yazan
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your time to take a look at the problem. I solved it 

Regards

Yazan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Meghavi
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi Yazan,

Can you please share the block diagram of your system? Also, please provide the source code and USB logs.

Regards,

Meghavi

0 Likes
yazan
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your time to take a look at the problem. I solved it 

Regards

Yazan

0 Likes
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Could you please share what was the problem and how you solved it. This will be of help for other us and other community users as well.

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes