EZ-UUB FX3-1.3 SDK -Semantic Error with project 'USBBulkLoopAuto '

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Deeps_bang
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi Team,

Working Env: Windows 10 Pro

Have installed FX3SDKSetup1.3.4 and referring Getting Started with FX3 SDK PDF to install and test the project.

When i import 'USBBulkLoopAuto' project and debug...its showing Sematic error at uint8_t, uint16_t..and so on .

the same error not shown when i import other project 'GpiftoUSB'.

Project->C/C++ index-> resolve unresolved includes ....didnt work

what am i missing..??

0 Likes
1 Solution
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi,

Could you try Project -> C/C++ index -> Freshen all files, then you can clean the project and then close and open it again. Try building the project after doing this. If you still face the issue, please send a snippet of the error.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AliAsgar

Hi,

Could you try Project -> C/C++ index -> Freshen all files, then you can clean the project and then close and open it again. Try building the project after doing this. If you still face the issue, please send a snippet of the error.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

0 Likes
Deeps_bang
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi AliAsgar,

Thank you for the solution.

Need one more suggestion.

In our on going project need to read Image sensor (AR1335) data --MIPI CSI-2 interface, EZ-USB CX3 board. In SDK which is the best suitable example for this task. 

Regards,

Deeps

0 Likes
AliAsgar

Hi Deeps,

We do not have any firmware examples with AR1335+CX3. Please go through the KBA for details on how to create a firmware for CX3 for a particular sensor : https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Steps-to-Setup-up-MIPI-CSI-Camera-Solution...

Best Regards,
AliAsgar