Does anybody have file MSC_EEPROM_scan_LCP_v2.bin ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anybody have the file MSC_EEPROM_scan_LCP_v2.bin ?  If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you shared it with me.

Thanks,

Helmut

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the file from tech support.  As soon as I get permission to post it here for the benefit of others, I'll do so...

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the support files for AN15484, including MSC_EEPROM_scan_LCP_v2.bin.  I received them from customer support and got permission to post them here.  Note also that there are NO PLANS to add 64-bit OS support for the driver used to program the EZ-Host chip Cy7C67300.

Note that the attached zip contains the rar archive that I was given.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

And here's the October 2010 version of the app note itself, which is also now missing from the Cypress website.  It's newer than the one inside the support file zip/rar, which is dated August 2007.

For completeness, note the following problems I encountered with the app note:

(1) The reference schematic has a minor error on the CY7C67300 pinout at UNUSED pins A17, A18.  The correct pinout is A17=96, A18=95.

(2) The 47K resistor between U7 and gate and U2 SRAM totally squelched by chip select signal.  I bypassed it with 0 ohms.  I did confirm it was a 47K that I removed.  I used AND gate NL17SZ08DFT2G SRAM chip CY7C1021CV33-10ZSXA.

Otherwise, I've so far gotten to the point of my custom EZHOST board booting up, enumerating the USB Flash Drive, and then doing a directory listing of the drive, all coordinated from my separate custom PSoC5 board.  I find it takes a little over 6 seconds from power up to USB Flash Drive recognized as inserted.  I used MSC_EEPROM_scan_LCP_v2.bin.

-Helmut

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
brgoc_293481
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Anyone has done a project of USB Pan Drive in a PSOC if yes then please share me some information. 

0 Likes