CyUSB Driver resell

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
crhodes209
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I need to go through the driver resell process for the CyUSB driver (32 and 64bit).  Can you help me with this?  I have the new, tested files attached.

Thanks,

Christopher Rhodes 

Bibliotheca LLC

0 Likes
1 Solution
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

>> Please provide separate infs for x64 and x86 OS architecture.

>> Kindly ensure that the inf doesn't include any Cypress specific VID/PID. Please modify your inf file.

Please provide the following information as well-

1) Publisher display name of Microsoft Windows Hardware Dashboard account.

2) Driver version for which you want us to do resell. (FYI: Our latest version of cyusb3 which complies with RS3 is 1.2.3.20 - If you are not specific with the version we would go with the latest one).

3) Silicon chip you are using-FX3 or FX2LP

4) Kindly confirm that you want driver resell for Win 10 (x64 and x86) only.

Regards,

Mallika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MallikaK_22

Hi,

>> Please provide separate infs for x64 and x86 OS architecture.

>> Kindly ensure that the inf doesn't include any Cypress specific VID/PID. Please modify your inf file.

Please provide the following information as well-

1) Publisher display name of Microsoft Windows Hardware Dashboard account.

2) Driver version for which you want us to do resell. (FYI: Our latest version of cyusb3 which complies with RS3 is 1.2.3.20 - If you are not specific with the version we would go with the latest one).

3) Silicon chip you are using-FX3 or FX2LP

4) Kindly confirm that you want driver resell for Win 10 (x64 and x86) only.

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes

Thanks for the response, I will get info to you asap.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi, thanks for your patience.  Attached are the new files and my answers are below.

1) Publisher display name of Microsoft Windows Hardware Dashboard account. - I'm having a little trouble getting this info.  When the drivers were signed previously we were a different company and after we were acquired this info changed.  Is it necessary that we have a Microsoft Hardware Dashboard account currently?  (Thanks, not my area of knowledge)

2) Driver version for which you want us to do resell. (FYI: Our latest version of cyusb3 which complies with RS3 is 1.2.3.20 - If you are not specific with the version we would go with the latest one). - version 1.2.3.20

3) Silicon chip you are using-FX3 or FX2LP - FX2LP

4) Kindly confirm that you want driver resell for Win 10 (x64 and x86) only. - Win10 only

Thanks very much for your help!

0 Likes
MallikaK_22

Hi,

Yes, it is necessary to have the Microsoft Hardware Dashboard Account. This is because we will share the WHQL logs through this dashboard itself. In order to search for your account we would need the publisher display name. Thus, to answer your question,  it is a pre-requisite to have an account in Microsoft Windows Hardware Dashboard for proceeding with driver resell.

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes
crhodes209
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Ok thank you, I will try to find our current account or create a new one and get back to you with the information.

0 Likes