CY7C68013 EZ-USB FX2 (not a CY7C68013A).

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mabe_4449396
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a cypress microcontroller CY7C68013 EZ-USB FX2(not a fx-2LP). Can i  use last version of CyApi.lib to download the firmware hex file into the CY7C68013 RAM? (C# or C++ vesrion).

And do I understand correctly - Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers can be used to develop firmware for CY7C68013 EZ-USB FX2 ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the EzMr (EZ-USB Control Panel) from the CY3681 EZ-USB FX2 Development Kit. Follow the instruction mentioned in the tutorial and user guide of control panel which can be found under help.

For downloading firmware to EEPROM please refer to KBA Programming the Serial EEPROMs on the FX2 Development Kit Board

Firmware development for FX2 is done through Keil uVison 2.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the EzMr (EZ-USB Control Panel) from the CY3681 EZ-USB FX2 Development Kit. Follow the instruction mentioned in the tutorial and user guide of control panel which can be found under help.

For downloading firmware to EEPROM please refer to KBA Programming the Serial EEPROMs on the FX2 Development Kit Board

Firmware development for FX2 is done through Keil uVison 2.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes