CY7C67300 Development Softwares

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am a new user of the Cypress CY7C67300 EZ-HOST controller provided with the xilinx ML605 development kit.

In order to operate in the Host mode I need to write the firmware I suppose.

Could any of you please let me know how to go about it ? Are the tools for free ? If so could you please provide the link for the same ?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

I have double checked with our Engineers. We don't recommend the new design of CY7C67300. C3663 is the development board of CY7C67300. CY7C67300 is obsolete and EZ- host IDE is end of life. If you still want to design the keyboard with AMD reference design. We recommend you ask AMD for the help.

Best regards,
Kieran

View solution in original post

0 Likes
18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You can download reference design for Keyboard from http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards/ml403/reference_designs.htm, in which CY7C67300 acts as Host, therefore you can reuse the same firmware. Copy this folder into standalone folder and compile it. See http://www.cypress.com/?id=187&rtID=119 for software tools. Go through "Getting Starte Guide" http://www.cypress.com/?rID=14316 for more information about the device.

Thanks
Prajith

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Prajith,

Thanks for your post. It was really useful.

However I had a small doubt - In the xilinx files "usb_hpi_test" and "usb_printer", a bin file is read from a content in the flash and sent to the EZ-Host via HPI interface initially.

My understanding is that this is some kind of firmware which is stored inside Flash and this is being sent to the EZ-Host. Is my understanding correct ? If so presumably the bin files are specific to a peripheral and how could I reuse it for my own peripheral ?

Thank you

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i'm looking for the CY7C67300 Development Softwares for linux.

Any help please !?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We don't have CY7C67300 Development softwares for Linux but we provide Linux driver,  it  can be found in the C:\Cypress\USB\OTG-Host\Source\coprocessor\linux\drivers\usb\cy7c67300 directory after the CY3663 - EZ-OTG / EZ-Host Development Kit has been installed on your system.

Thanks

Prajith

0 Likes
TiQu_299816
Level 1
Level 1

Is there another path for the Linux driver?  The path :\Cypress\USB\OTG-Host\Source\coprocessor\linux\drivers\usb\cy7c67300 does not seem to work?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am a new user of the Cypress CY7C67300 EZ-HOST controller provided with the xilinx ML605 development kit.

I want to make it operate in the peripheral mode,,but I do not know the developement  software.Could any of you please let me know how to go about it ? Are the tools for free ? If so could you please provide the link for the same ?

Thank you

jack

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hi, i have to work on cy7c6300 development software.i don't have the software.please give me suggestioon.how to get the software.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hi, iam new user for cy7c67300 EZ-HOST controller.i have to develop firmware code using that controller.i need cy7c67300 control supported software.please give me information,how to get.....   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        http://www.cypress.com/?id=187&rtID=119 -PRJI   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hai...i need to work with cy7c67300 controller.iam a new user for this controller.how would i write bootloader program for this controller and how would i built the bootloader code into eeprom.please anyone can give me suggestion.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I am using CY7C67300 in my card, When I connect my board with my PC in which I already installed the EZ-host but the driver doesn't  work. Any one have a solution for this??

0 Likes
MarkGrindell
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

None of the links here work. The Cypress links are redirected to the Infineon welcome page. The Xilinx links are redirected to the AMD welcome page.

0 Likes

1.  reference design for Keyboard: https://www.amd.com/en/search/site-search.html#q=ml403%20&firstResult=20 

Kieran_Pan_0-1678932984032.png

Other information needs to be confirmed.

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes

Hello,

I have double checked with our Engineers. We don't recommend the new design of CY7C67300. C3663 is the development board of CY7C67300. CY7C67300 is obsolete and EZ- host IDE is end of life. If you still want to design the keyboard with AMD reference design. We recommend you ask AMD for the help.

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes

Thank you Kieran,

Do you have a link to the CY3663 development software and schematics?

Many thanks

0 Likes

Hello,

I'm so sorry. We don't have that. CY3663 is the same as CY7C67300. It's out of stock and end of life too.

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes
Dear Sir,

On a slightly unrelated note, I have an old Cypress CY3630 development kit - but the CD that came with this is unreadable. Do you have an image file for this that I can download?

The disc is labelled "WirelessUSB LP Evaluation kit".

Many thanks

Mark
0 Likes

Hello Mark,

I'm so sorry. I have double checked with my manager and we don't provide that case the end of life problem.
If you still want to get that, you can contact local FAE and they may give you some help.

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes