CY7C65215 XferData() always returns FALSE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I can not to overcome the problem described in the topic. I hope one of you could help me.

When I send data out (XferData() on BulkOutEndPt), the function always returns FALSE. UsbdStatusString says [state=UNKNOWN status=UNKNOWN], and the LastError is 997.

I have tried to configure SCB0 and SCB1 in different ways, but it did not help (in general my target is to set both to I2C).

Below is the initial function:

USBDeviceList usbDevices = new USBDeviceList(CyConst.DEVICES_CYUSB);             CyUSBDevice usbDev = usbDevices[0] as CyUSBDevice;             if (usbDev != null)             {                 outEndpoint = usbDev.BulkOutEndPt;                 outEndpoint.TimeOut = 2000;             }             else                 outEndpoint = null;              txBuf[0] = 123;  

and the function onClick(), which tries to tx data

int len = 1;                  if (outEndpoint != null)                     if (outEndpoint.XferData(ref txBuf, ref len))                         textBox1.Text += 'SUCCESS!';                  textBox1.Text += CyUSBDevice.UsbdStatusString(outEndpoint.UsbdStatus);                 textBox1.Text += outEndpoint.LastError;

displayed result is:

[state=UNKNOWN status=UNKNOWN]997

I have tried to change timeout to 10s and even 20s. Still the same.

If it can help, below is the result of

for (byte i = 0; i < usbDev.AltIntfcCount; i++)                 for (int e = 1; e < usbDev.EndPointCount; e++)                     textBox1.Text += usbDev.USBCfgs[0].Interfaces.EndPoints.ToString();

<ENDPOINT>                 Type="BULK"                 Direction="OUT"                 Address="01h"                 Attributes="02h"                 MaxPktSize="64"                 DescriptorType="5"                 DescriptorLength="7"                 Interval="0"             </ENDPOINT>             <ENDPOINT>                 Type="BULK"                 Direction="IN"                 Address="82h"                 Attributes="02h"                 MaxPktSize="64"                 DescriptorType="5"                 DescriptorLength="7"                 Interval="0"             </ENDPOINT>             <ENDPOINT>                 Type="INTERRUPT"                 Direction="IN"                 Address="83h"                 Attributes="03h"                 MaxPktSize="64"                 DescriptorType="5"                 DescriptorLength="7"                 Interval="10"             </ENDPOINT>

What am I missing? Please help me to solve this problem.

Best regards,

LUK

0 Likes
3 Replies