CY7C63743C-PXC problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bagh_4829976
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have an I/O box in my inspection machine that it used CY7C63743C-PXC as  Low-Speed USB and PS/2 Peripheral Controller .  It seems the  I/O box is damaged and can’t communicate with PC and its USB port is unknown.

When the USB cable from this box connects to PC , this error message appears on the screen. 

1.PNG

what do you think? what's the problem? Is there any drivers for this IC?

with regards

Bahar

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Bahareh,

You will have to program the device with a dummy firmware and check for enumeration in that case.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Bahar,

Can you please attach a screen shot of the Device Manager? and also the properties dialog box of the respective device from the device manger?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Dear Yatheesh,

thank you for your reply.

I don't know why I cant see  that message anymore. the PC cannot find the I/O warrior now. I have taken out this box from the machine and connect it to another PC to check the USB  port and find that it cannot been found in another PC as well. I think maybe CY7C63743C-PXC is broken. How can I extract program from this IC and try with new one?

with regards

bahareh

IMG_6320 - Copy.JPG

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you please double click on the device in the device manager and send the screen shot of the properties page.

One reason for this is that the drivers might not be present in the PC.

Installing or updating the drivers should solve the issue in that case.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Dear Yatheesh,

thank you for your reply.

As I told before, when I connect USB to PC, PC cannot find USB port. There isn't any change in device manager so I can't send the screen shot of the properties page.

'Capture.PNG

thanks

Bahareh

0 Likes

Hello Bahareh,

Looks like the device or the board is damaged.

Was it working previously? or is this a fresh board?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

I checked all component on this board. All of them is ok. I think maybe CY7C63743C-PXC is broken. how can I test it?

0 Likes

Hello,

To check if only the IC is damaged on the board you will have to replace the same on the board.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

hello,

CY7C63743C-PXC is a programmable IC. I don't have the source code of broken IC! How can I run the new one?

Thanks

Bahareh

0 Likes

Hello Bahareh,

You will have to program the device with a dummy firmware and check for enumeration in that case.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes