About CY7C68013A absolute maximum ratings

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SuSh_1535366
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
10 solutions authored 10 likes given 10 likes received

Hello,

I have a few questions about the absolute maximum ratings listed on the data sheet.

1. In the section "DC input voltage to any input pin" it says 5.25V.
    There is no negative voltage specified, but how many volts is it?

2. In the section "Static discharge voltage" it says 2000V.
    What are the test method and measurement conditions?

Thanks,

Shimamura

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghavi
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi Shimamura-san,

Kindly refer Max values of VIH and VIH_X from Table-14 DC Characteristics. The value (5.25V) is same as "DC input voltage to any input pin" in Absolute Maximum Rating. Similarly, the Min value of VIL from the DC Characteristic table (-0.5V) would be replicated in the Absolute Maximum Ratings (minimum DC input voltage to any input pin). 

Regarding the question 2, I will discuss internally and get back to you.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Meghavi

Hi Shimamura-san,

Kindly refer Max values of VIH and VIH_X from Table-14 DC Characteristics. The value (5.25V) is same as "DC input voltage to any input pin" in Absolute Maximum Rating. Similarly, the Min value of VIL from the DC Characteristic table (-0.5V) would be replicated in the Absolute Maximum Ratings (minimum DC input voltage to any input pin). 

Regarding the question 2, I will discuss internally and get back to you.

Regards

0 Likes
Meghavi

Hi Shimamura-san,

Apologies for the delay in response. The device passes the Electrostatic Discharge Human Body Model (ESD-HBM)test for 1600V-2100V and the device passes the Electrostatic Discharge Charge Device Model (ESD-CDM)test for 500V/1000V/1250V.

Regards

0 Likes