3 questions about SLAVE FIFO AUTO IN

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        1,If CY7C68013's slave fifo selects the internal 48MHZ clock, what is the requirements for the SLWR signal in asynchronous bulk transfer?##################### 2,what is the time delay since the FIFO empty untill EF flag active?##################### 3,In my slave fifo auto-in bulk transfer,after the firmware downloading,the EF and FF are low(active high).##################################################### I use the CYConsole to test the transfer. I find the first packet 512 bytes bulk transfer successfully without writting datum, but the transfer have no data, it displays " bulk in transfer bulk in successfully 0x0000". however, the second bulk transfer would be failed, it will display "bulk in tranfer , bulk in failed" .########################################### when I write data in fifo,the first packet data would still be some dummy bytes,it also displays " bulk in transfer bulk in successfully 0x0000".but the successive packets are right.####Idon't konw why?   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

While configuring the you're most probably committing a zero byte packet by accident. That must be causing the first bulk transfer succeeded 0x0000 issue. I've attached a sample code for you to use in thread http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=52253

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        thank you,I understand the zero packet.#but another question: what is the requirements for the SLWR signal in asynchronous bulk transfer.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Datasheet page 46 section 10.10 Slave FIFO Asynchronous Write

0 Likes