1) Is the cy7c68013A has the big-endian mode using slavefifo. 2) How to stop the slavefifo and reset it to the power-up state when the continuous data of master are stopped.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
qiwec_297866
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

1) Is the cy7c68013A has the big-endian mode using slavefifo. 

2) How to stop the slavefifo and reset it to the power-up state when the continuous data of master are stopped. If the matser continuously sends data to 68013A, while the master once stop the data, the 68013a should be stop the slavefifo transfer and reset the fifo, flag, and so on. How to do it to let 68013a transfers data correctly when the master starts to send data next time?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Could you explain which FIFO you are using? Could you try reading using Control Center application?

While reading on host, I have seen the order of bytes to remain the same as sent on the slave FIFO interface.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

1. Yes the data is stored in the big-endian mode when slave FIFO mode is used.

2. Please include the following sequence of FIFORESET to restore the default states of the endpoint count and flags for the FIFOs in TD_Poll() function after a check that the master has finished the data transfers-

FIFORESET = 0x80;    

SYNCDELAY;

FIFORESET = 0x8n; where n=Endpoint FIFO number

SYNCDELAY;

FIFORESET = 0x00;

SYNCDELAY;

Best Regards,

Sananya

Hello SananyaM_56

Is the cy7c68013A has same function to adjust the big-endian mode to little-endian mode or little-endian mode to big-endian mode when slave FIFO mode is used.

0 Likes

Hello,

Could you please explain your query? Do you want to receive the data in little-endian mode on the host if it is stored in big-endian mode?

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

Hello SananyaM_56

I want to use cy7c68013a to transfer the 24bit adc code(the highest 8bit, the middle 8bit and the lowest 8bit) to pc, while i find that the position of the highest 8bit and the position of the middle 8bit has been changed at pc. So i had to change them manually, is there any function to adjust the endian mode?

0 Likes

Hello,

Could you explain which FIFO you are using? Could you try reading using Control Center application?

While reading on host, I have seen the order of bytes to remain the same as sent on the slave FIFO interface.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes