USB HUB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chetang91
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

hello sir/mam,

I am using USB3324 for my project but I am facing problem with DS4_LED_SS (pin-26)  always showing in active high level (in both situation when USB3.0 device is connected to the port or not connected to the port). is this issue of IC or issue of configuration or something else?  there is no problem with all other 3 led indicator pins for Superspeed transfer, they are working properly  (DS1_LED_SS, DS2_LED_SS, DS3_LED_SS). Here I am attaching snaps for my HUB configuration, schematic part of LED indicator for port-4. please look in to this issue and help me out.

chetang91_0-1625807201962.pngchetang91_1-1625807465151.png

chetang91_2-1625807555652.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please refer to Figure 16 in the HX3 datasheet for the LED connections. Kindly follow the connection since HX3 detects the pin logic on power-up and then configures the LED output as active high or active low.

Please also try connecting any other superspeed device to DS4 and let us know if the issue is still there.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please refer to Figure 16 in the HX3 datasheet for the LED connections. Kindly follow the connection since HX3 detects the pin logic on power-up and then configures the LED output as active high or active low.

Please also try connecting any other superspeed device to DS4 and let us know if the issue is still there.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes