Please help - CYUSB3328-88LTXC USB3 issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Harish
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am using CYUSB3328-88LTXC  hub to connect with Jetson nano as HOST and and on the peripheral side it is Intel Real sense.
In default mode of operation, we are able to detect peripheral devices as USB2.0 but unable to detect USB3.0 peripherals.
I am attaching snapshots of schematic part. please help me to resolve this issue

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Please try the hardware change suggested in the previous response since the issue is only with the 3.0 lines after the multiplexer on DS1 and not the hub upstream port. You could check the datasheet application diagrams or with the manufacturer for recommended decoupling capacitors on the multiplexer inputs.

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14

Hello,

-Please try putting 0.1uF decoupling capacitors on the TX, RX lines on the multiplexer input side.

-Please let us know if the USB 3.0 part of the hub is enumerating on the host.

-Is this issue seen on any other DS ports of the hub other than DS1?

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes

Hi Sanaya,

USB.3.0 is enumerating on the host.

We are using only one port for USB3.0

0 Likes
Sananya_14

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Please try the hardware change suggested in the previous response since the issue is only with the 3.0 lines after the multiplexer on DS1 and not the hub upstream port. You could check the datasheet application diagrams or with the manufacturer for recommended decoupling capacitors on the multiplexer inputs.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes