Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 I believe my FX3 is renumerating properly after loading firmware built by the provided example: basic_examples/cyfxbulklpauto         After loading t... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    i use the slavefifosync example (only endpoint 0x81) and i want to send    zero size packets from the source (like PKTEND# functionality).  ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hey all -         The FX3 requires 32 bit addressing, but everything that goes over USB2 (and, at the very least, control endpoints on USB3) is 16 bi... Show More
Anonymous
If I receive a DMA buffer from the GPIF (that is I get a callback) can I use the DMA buffer by passing it to CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer?    Can I ... Show More
Anonymous
If I have already created a DMA channel, but I want to allocate an extra buffer to use with CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer, how do I go about allocati... Show More
Anonymous
Several of the dma structures have the prodHeader, prodFooter, & consHeader fields.  For example CyU3PDmaMultiChannelConfig_t, CyU3PDmaChannel, and Cy... Show More
Anonymous
        How to write I2C or SPI flash memory via USB or JTAG from Windows? (Its flash memory connected with FX3 on PCB board.)    Show More
Anonymous
I modified bulkloopauto firmware in the example of FX3 SDK, and measured 35MBytes/sec data speed on each endpoint.    Is there an idea to speed up the... Show More
Anonymous
How to get Bus Data ? For example Bits 20-27. Setting all Bits manual or is there any other way ?    Single Bit In / Out works fine, but i dont find a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.