Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    The VBUS connection is a bit confusing. Specifically after reading the application note: AN1168 (Please compare this application note with the ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, It is sometimes successful, although more common to fail. It seems that I2C data transfer is stopped on the way. ROM-IMG is FX3-SDK Exampl... Show More
Anonymous
Dear All:                   I use the firmware which is the primal one SDK-beat3 in the folder of Cypress\FX3 SDK\firmware\slavefifo.The usb3014 which... Show More
maHe_281876
Hi,               I just found the document "CYUSB3KIT-001 EZ-USB FX3 Development Kit User Guide". In this document on table 1-2 the SPI-interface is ... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to keep the UART pin assignments the same between the 32- and 16-bit slave fifos?    Ideally, UART pins stay where they are now (53-56)... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    I want to create a software application that will download a .img file into the FX3. Could you let me know the process for doig this? For the F... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     Do the "BULK Stream" will be available soon?    Or someone has writen an driver that support it ?    If someone did it, can you give me your t... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    Could someone confirm the pcb pad sizes for the FX3 BGA package. Cypress application note AN70707 p2 gives the recommended pad size as 0.241mm ... Show More
maHe_281876
Hello,    whats a typical guideline for the power consumption of the FX3?     For example in Slave FIFO mode with two or more EP's.          Marco Show More
Anonymous
During I2C EEPROM writing in control center, fail message displayed.    I tried both Atmel and Microchip.    It seems to be not written data to 2nd pa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.