Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

RaN_283461
USB superspeed peripherals
        Is it possible to change the bus width of the state machine between 16bit and 8bit dynamically !! Currenltly i am disabling the state machine,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I use GPIF II (master async mode) to access external device, the signals of DQ0-DQ27 are OK, but DQ28-DQ31 is not work! no signal be sent out. ... Show More
Anonymous
I have a problem with the Endpoint-Timeouts. To send commands to the FX3 I have added two Bulk-Endpoints (0x02 and 0x82 / MANUAL_IN and MANUAL_OUT).  ... Show More
Anonymous
        I want to receive 0x200000 bytes data by vendor request. I send 64 vendor requests which length are 0x8000 bytes. But sometimes a error occurr... Show More
Anonymous
        I am booting from I2C with fallback to USB. I have flashed the I2C-Chips (AT24C1024B) with the "USB Control Center". After Power-On the FX3 bo... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am configuring GPIF interface as slave fifo, in this case, which GPIOs can be configured as Complex GPIOs.    Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    is it possible to use the FX3 without connecting via USB. In my application the FX3 should act as µC only, the USB connection should be optiona... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I want to store the FX3 firmware and FPGA bitstream in the same SPI flash. The FX3 should then boot from SPI then allow the FPGA to configure. I... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    If you are developing your application using FX3 in Linux platform, please find the FX3 SDK for Linux in the below given web page.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57990... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.