Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 I use 'slave-fifo' and 'bulkout-auto' mode to transfer data between pc and FPGA.    This is the final problem, i find it during a painful debugging: ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I have read through the document of the application note AN87216 - Designing a GPIF™ II Master Interface, but I still cannot figure out the purpos... Show More
Anonymous
1. I get USBBulkLoopAuto.img by compiling the example project.    2. I download it to RAM using Contro Center. The device disappears and never enumera... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I know that this is not the right place to post this, but I do not know another way. I hope someone can help me or pass my question to som... Show More
Anonymous
    I just want to use the “slave-fifo” mode to connect PC and FPGA.            But when i get data from Cy68013A to FPGA , it works not well.        ... Show More
userc_24743
 My system is composed with FPGA and FX3.    The PKTEND# single  was inserted  along with the last word of data,  and the sizeof of every FX3 buffer w... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, in trying to understand better the FX3 architecture I've hit a wall regarding the 3 ( sometimes 4 ) counters used by GPIF block: that i... Show More
Anonymous
 I have the following code in a vendor command handler:           log_debug ( "gRdwrCmd buffer: %d\n" , gRdwrCmd.ep_buffer_size );      status = CyU3P... Show More
Anonymous
        A strange problem , i transfer data to EP0 with CyControl, when CyU3PUsbSendEP0Data is successfull, but CyU3PUsbGetEP0Data is failed, only rec... Show More
Anonymous
        I read from some posts that it is possible to enable SPI boot while still using 32-bit GPIF in the application. My understanding is that after... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.