Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,     I accidentally flashed RAM instead of flashing SPI Flash from Cypress Control Center. I have a Denebola kit from e-con and now the camera does... Show More
Anonymous
 I have setup a DMA AUTO with two p-port sockets 0 and 3. So I have data rx on 0 and tx on 3. The flag on 3 seems to do something I dont expect althou... Show More
Anonymous
     Hi!                             For our design using a FX3 I am looking for a FX3 firmware example using 4 endpoints.    The GPIF II interface is... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We want to use our next device (with includes an FX3) with the WinUSB device driver, including the 'WinUSB device' option when using Windows 8.... Show More
Anonymous
If you have issues using OpenOCD 0.8.0, try these:    1. rebind the adapter to the WinUSB driver. See this link for instructions.    2. copy the follo... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello everybody, I am developing based on the FX3 and having troubles with Windows 8.1. I was able to limit the problem to the USBUart code us... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, urgently looking for FX3 well expirienced developer. Can work on short projects and lontime as well.    Please send me ur skype for further detail... Show More
Anonymous

where i can download EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.1,thankyou!

Anonymous
 I'm trying to access the SPI block without using the Cypress functions.  I have clk, ssn and mosi working properly.  But the miso line is pulled low ... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear All:    I am pretty new to develop USB3.0 on Eclipse platform. after installed the FX3 development tools.    appling Cross ARM compiler for this... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.