Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I'm working with the FX3 DVK, following the application notes AN65974 to perform stream_in, stream_out and loopback transfer with my Xilinx FPG... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    Well In my project I am interfacing USB FX3 board with MAX2769 , which has 3 SPI lines. So, I am changing Sw as using MISO pin to use bi-di... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello. I'm using Cypress EZ-USB FX3. The following is my problem.    An FPGA is sending data ranging from 1 to 255 to FX3. The GpifToUsb firmware (lo... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello. Recently I'm reading an application note Designing a GPIF™ II Master Interface on http://www.cypress.com/?docID=47100.    On page 8 it says " ... Show More
Anonymous
hello everybody,     i am working on interface between image sensor and FX3.     I used the description of example USBVideoClass and of course I modif... Show More
shkuc_292731
Hi,              I am using the UART DMA mode example which came through SDK installation.    In this mode i want to send a single byte to FX3(Consume... Show More
Anonymous
 I want test the eye pattern of 3014. How can i test that?    How can i get the demo software to test the eye pattern of 3014? Show More
Anonymous
In both of USB2.0 and USB3.0 specification, 3*1024 transfers are possible in one isochronous micro frame, so if you implement UVC example in ISO mode ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everybody, i am midrel.     I am working on interface between an image sensor and FX3. I'm using the example about this but in pdf file AN75779 ... Show More
Anonymous
ASUSTek Z87-K mainboard with Intel USB Host Controller Windows 7 64Bit CYUSB3014 SDK 1.3.3 Altera FPGA(EP4CE22) ==> CYUSB3014 ==> USB3.0 ==> Computer... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.