Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
HuEl_264296
USB Superspeed Peripherals
This question is further to: Does the CX3 really need a clock buffer?  What are the drive requirements for the REFCLK and CLKIN pins on the CX3?  If I... Show More
Subhash24
Hello I'm using FX3, for  debug purpose I'm using Tera Term, to see data sent from FX3, for basic start , I tried to print "Hello world" but all I got... Show More
Myongho_Nov
Hi. I'm  using CX3(CYUSB3065). When test using Stremer Program, the USB hub Operates normally. But Fail occurs when connecting directly to PC. How ca... Show More
LBence91
Hello! I am trying develop an UVC application with the FX3 board(CYUSB3KIT). I am using as a base the AN75779 document and the UVC_AN75779 example pro... Show More
zjjnsst
连接了一块fpga 之前改成16位gpif的时候可以通过uvc在电脑上看到视频 但是我改成32位之后就变成黑屏了 然后接了串口看报错: …… Application StartedUVC: Completed 0 frames and 0 buffersDMA Reset Event: Frame ... Show More
mcn
I have a manual single DMA channel which is dealing with multiple small packets, one at a time. After committing the buffer, the data arrives at the h... Show More
KePa_4784036
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
frank9876
Hello. I am using the Streamer Application  from SDK1.3.4 with the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.  When I plug the setup into a USB3 port that is part of th... Show More
jech_4828421
Hi, I'm Jay. The question below has ended, so I'm posting the question again like this. https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/UART-output-message-pending-problem/m-p/324177#M28797... Show More
SimonP
Hi, I finally got all the information from the camera supplier and filled the 'Image Sensor Configuration' tab in the CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration.... Show More