Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_1305956
USB superspeed peripherals

How to download?

Anonymous
Hi,    I am building an application with CX3 interfacing Omnivision camera. I went through e-con systems firmware to see how they are enabling various... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are trying to initialize MIPI-CSI interface block on our board with CYUSB3065-BZX but initialization fails when configuring GPIF CyU3PMipics... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am new to USB technology development and to applications development. Although I have some programming skills in C, I have never created a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I meet some problems about building the firmware example   "USBVideoClass" in AN75779.zip,which is download from http://china.cypress.com/?rID=62824... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm trying to use the synchronous ADmux boot option to send my firmware to configure FX3(from example AN76405).    I encounter 2 problems wh... Show More
Anonymous
I am using cypress FX3 GPIF II slave fifo interface in my design. I am trying use dual Sockets seamless transfers with single EP's (both EP1 IN and EP... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,    We have purchased a Denebola CX3 eval kit.we have two different boards one is easly working with android but the other one showing some issue.... Show More
Anonymous
I am developing a device using the CYUSB3014-BZXI, and having problem to pass the 2.5mA current requirement on U3 suspend mode. I noticed that the EZ-... Show More
Anonymous
Now I have two USB 3.0 PCBA, the PID of CYUSB3014 in Device manager of PC, one is 0x00BC, the other is 0x00F3. I used SDK v1.3.3, and the two board al... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.