Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
What is the thermal resistance between the junction and the case (Theta-JC) and the junction and the board (Theta-JB) for the FX3 121-ball BGA package... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to have UART debugging enabled in my project. For that, I check UART box on the interface definition tab in the GPIF Designer (I modify t... Show More
Anonymous
In AN65974, there is a section title General Formulas for Using Partial Flags.  The wording seems clear and the examples that follow confirm what I'm ... Show More
Anonymous
It is intuitively clear that the header is something that is at the start of the buffer and the footer is at the end. But I am confused how the buffer... Show More
waxi_1305956

How to download?

Anonymous
Hi,    I am building an application with CX3 interfacing Omnivision camera. I went through e-con systems firmware to see how they are enabling various... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are trying to initialize MIPI-CSI interface block on our board with CYUSB3065-BZX but initialization fails when configuring GPIF CyU3PMipics... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am new to USB technology development and to applications development. Although I have some programming skills in C, I have never created a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I meet some problems about building the firmware example   "USBVideoClass" in AN75779.zip,which is download from http://china.cypress.com/?rID=62824... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm trying to use the synchronous ADmux boot option to send my firmware to configure FX3(from example AN76405).    I encounter 2 problems wh... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.