Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

DaBr_659386
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I'm designing a control board for USB3 operation based on the FX3. One of the Cypress app notes shows decoupling capacitors on the underside of... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to use watchdog timer with USB 3.0 video streaming?    The watchdog can be successfully initialized but it cannot be cleared. When our ... Show More
DaBo_288066
        Hi all, is there any method to switch on/off a PWM signal generated by a complex i/o? Once the i/o is configured by CyU3PGpioSetComplexConfig(... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I am planning to use CYUSB3324-88LTXC as a USB HUB, As per the documents i get to know CYUSB3324-88LTXC supports ACA Dock mode by which we ... Show More
Anonymous
For the register writing by I2C in raw data sensor,    We should avoid making the exposure time or gain change during the exposure time,    Might I kn... Show More
Anonymous
I'm trying to configure fpga using fx3 connected between Mobile Device and FPGA board.    And I am doing that by refering to the Manual "Configuring a... Show More
GuCu_1563371
I am designing a PCB using the FX3 chip and I need to know which is the characteristic impedance of the GPIF-II lines. I also know they must be series... Show More
Anonymous

I want to study the driver program for Ez-USB FX3,but where can i find the driver source code for FX3?

Anonymous
Hello,    I am working on CCG1 type-C USB controller and as per the document, we have the I2C data line to configure registers. But I couldn't find th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have a hardware question about data aquisition in FX3 design.     For example, I have an ADC which has two output: the ADC clock and para... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.