Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

lehu_1452781
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to choose cyusb3.0 emmc to make a customer udisk solution.    But I can't find any detail information from datasheet.    Can cypress send me on... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I asked for help a few days ago about "Configuring an FPGA via FX3 CYUSB3014". But it wasn't full answer. And my research was going on.    I... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    mine design progresses and the next challenge is the correct understanding of supply to the chip supply CYUSB3014. The Kit EZ-USB FX3  power... Show More
Anonymous
Two questions on the use of EPSWITCH to switch between physical sockets in 5-bit slave FIFO mode:    1) AN68829 timing diagrams show SLCS# low during ... Show More
Anonymous
Related thread:    http://www.cypress.com/forum/usb-30-super-speed/how-setting-fx3-full-speed    I would like to reduce the data rate of EZUSB FX3 dow... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,     I am java programmer and I have CYUSB3KIT EZ-USB fx3     I want to ask if there is any java library that provide my USB device ?    Or, if ... Show More
TePl_1066611
Hi, We have a CX3, which is operating a Sony CMOS imager and utilising the MIPI data bus. We find that the MIPI reset pad is driven high at start-up a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I need help in getting start with the USB 3.0 FX3 Controller (CYUSB3014-BZXI). Information about the Kit EZ-USB® FX3™ tells that I can conne... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm currently working with the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit (CYUSB3KIT-003) to communicate with an FPGA ( type Altera Cyclone IV ). I have progra... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    (A) I am trying to setup the Stream-in-case of AN65974(the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface) by using "EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit". The ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.