Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, We are trying to transmit data from UART code (provided by cypress) to our customized CyU3FX3s (3035 part number) board. We are unable to see the... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I'm trying to design a device with 3 interfaces. I read all info available and write a  USB descriptors , but USB control center do not rec... Show More
Anonymous

hello,anyone may tell me how to change the AN75799 UVC DMA buffer size to 64k?

Anonymous
Hello ,    Is there any way to change DataBus GPIO's?    GPIF II only allow me to change data bus width (8/16/24/36 bits).    My point is to make 8bit... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello! I've got the following issue using SPI-Boot with USB-Fallback: Whenever a reset (or power-up) occurs, The firmware is loaded from the S... Show More
Anonymous

Cx3 with ov5640 makescompression without ISP?
if yes, can you send source code?

Anonymous
Hello,    For one of our project, we are keen to use the FX3 chip and the GPIF engine to send/receive data on two parallel bus.    My question is as f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,      I want to setup a multi channel DMA.One producer to multi consumers with manual mode.    How do I choice which consumer that I want to commit... Show More
Anonymous
In USB3 devices, are the USB3 lines and USB2 lines completely separate ?  Can a USB3 chip work in USB3 mode with only RX/TX connected and not D+/D- ? ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm currently trying to use the FX3 SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT before designing a custom board with the FX3 component.    I'm using Windows and I'... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.