Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
For example, when trying to obtain a buffer via         apiRetStatus = CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer (&MIDI_IN_HANDLE, &buf_p, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER);        ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,all    I would like to use GPIF DESIGNER to read and write NANDFLASH. I found that when I use DR_DATA and IN_DATA to     drive the data bus, the le... Show More
Anonymous
We want to update FX3 firmware by the steps: Insert a FX3 module into the computer, then press a key such as "firmware update", updating firmware, suc... Show More
Anonymous
Hello! I'm trying to program a CYUSB3KET-003 Demo module to work with the Windows driver written for FX2LP. The driver for Windows wrote itself. it wo... Show More
GrLa_2328436
Hi Sir,    I used PSoC creator 3.3 or 4.0 build CYPD2122-24LQXI_mobile/CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook/CYPD2134-24LQXI_power_adapter have error happen.  as i... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,    Do you have any case that CYUSB3014 connected to NANDFLASH to achieve mass storage device case? I know there are two similar cases : ... Show More
Anonymous
For example, if I set a DMA channel with producer CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_2, can I assume that data will be sourced from Ep 0x02?         Edit: speakin... Show More
Anonymous
Hi         We've implemented the uvc video streaming with  virtual uart port on the host side in CX3. Virtual uart port is connected  in CX3 to regula... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     I am testing cyfxuartlpregmode uart loopback example provided with the CX3. I made some weird observation that the example code works well when... Show More
Anonymous
hello,everyone,      I use fpga to generate pseudo-random code and use FX3 to transfer to the pc,when I use the "control center" to view the data,I fi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.