Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    We are using Cypress EZUSB (CYUSB3065) for our product.    In our design, we are using SPI boot (0F1) and then reusing the Pmode pins as GPIOs.... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Quick question on the FX3 USB3014 chip and the phase noise requirements.  On one of the App notes Cypress recommends using the ASEMB-19.200MH... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    I would like to design an FX3 application with GPIF II in Master Sync Mode. So I took a basic project (SlaveFifoSync) and add some code f... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,    I'm using FX3 example "USBBulkSourceSinkLED"    and I want to fill my buffer with sine wave.    If I add #include "math.h" and use x = sin(y... Show More
Anonymous
There was a problem with the CX3 Configuration Utility in EZ USB Suite. I can not customize the project for MJPEG format. An error occurs: ERROR: Suit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, We have a run-time problem Please could you give me the hand   ENVIRONMENT :    CYUSB3014 / EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3  CODE BASE AN75779 / UVC1.0 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using USB-UART example with a slight change. There is a DMA channel from UART producer to USB endpoint Manual  and another manual out DMA ... Show More
Anonymous
We are considering using the EZUSB-FX3 chip for a design.  We want to communicate with the design using a Linux ethernet interface that exchanges pack... Show More
Anonymous
FX3S lib
solved msg Solved
Is it possible to get the source of the FX3S card library ? (libcyu3sport.a)    The source of the lpp_lib is inside the SDK, but the FX3S related func... Show More
user_1516091

How could USB3.0 set the maximum number of retry transmissions when data transmission is wrong? 

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.