Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
LBence91
USB Superspeed Peripherals
 Hello, I am using the FX3 Superspeed explorer kit and I want to use it with a camera module. I need to reset the image sensor and for that purpose i ... Show More
Ash
Hello all, I am working on FX3 while interfacing a camera sensor with it. I need to debug and as mentioned that there are some ways to do so using seg... Show More
roangel
Hi, I want to start a project that aims to connect MIPI CSI-2 cameras through USB. The most direct example in your webpage is this one: https://www.cypress.com/products/ez-usb-cx3-programmable-mipi-csi-2-usb-30-camera-controller... Show More
Will_lee
我在使用CYUSB3014的过程中,将芯片配置为了USB3.0 + UART模式,然后遇到两个问题 1> 在32位总线下 UART的TX和RX配置在GPIO55 和 GPIO56 ,是否可以再 GPIO54上实现 UART_RX ? 2> 在32位总线下,UART和SPI可以同时使用吗? Show More
Will_lee

我想更改UART的引脚在 GPIO54和GPIO55上实现UART的功能,在手册中没有找到相关的信息

hongliangli
你好请问: 我用usb3014芯片开发的项目,运行方式是usb与fpga进行高速传输,如果有SPI事件则进行SPI与fpga传输,SPI传输完成则就绪usb与fpga的高速传输通道。 我遇到的问题是:只用SPI数据传输可以用,只用Slavefifo与fpga传输也可以,但是两者结合在一起就不可以,线... Show More
Lee_sin
你好我在做FPGA向FX3写数据的过程中遇到了一些问题想要明确一下: (缓冲区的大小设置为16kB,数据总线位宽为32位,水印值为6) 1、如果以16kB为单位写,这时候pktend_n信号是否可以一直处于高电平状态,并且我在control center中看到正确的数据。 2、以1024B为单位写,... Show More
mbahnsen
Hello, I am working with the CX3 Denebola Dev Kit. I am trying to get the device to enumerate as a USB 3.0 device and it will not. It does not seem to... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I have FX3 and I use it for ISOC/Interrupt/BULK testing with the streamer app (add the app below) I wonder if there is an API for the app, Like ... Show More
louyuminghamn
Hi,  There, We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 (the P/N of the chip is CYUSB3014) to design a camera. We need to send a leader and a trailer as single transfe... Show More