Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
hongliangli
USB Superspeed Peripherals
你好请问: 我用usb3014芯片开发的项目,运行方式是usb与fpga进行高速传输,如果有SPI事件则进行SPI与fpga传输,SPI传输完成则就绪usb与fpga的高速传输通道。 我遇到的问题是:只用SPI数据传输可以用,只用Slavefifo与fpga传输也可以,但是两者结合在一起就不可以,线... Show More
mbahnsen
Hello, I am working with the CX3 Denebola Dev Kit. I am trying to get the device to enumerate as a USB 3.0 device and it will not. It does not seem to... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I have FX3 and I use it for ISOC/Interrupt/BULK testing with the streamer app (add the app below) I wonder if there is an API for the app, Like ... Show More
Ash
Hello all, I am working on FX3 while interfacing a camera sensor with it. I need to debug and as mentioned that there are some ways to do so using seg... Show More
Lee_sin
你好我在做FPGA向FX3写数据的过程中遇到了一些问题想要明确一下: (缓冲区的大小设置为16kB,数据总线位宽为32位,水印值为6) 1、如果以16kB为单位写,这时候pktend_n信号是否可以一直处于高电平状态,并且我在control center中看到正确的数据。 2、以1024B为单位写,... Show More
louyuminghamn
Hi,  There, We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 (the P/N of the chip is CYUSB3014) to design a camera. We need to send a leader and a trailer as single transfe... Show More
Myongho_Nov
Hi. I'm  using CX3(CYUSB3065). When test using Stremer Program, the USB hub Operates normally. But Fail occurs when connecting directly to PC. How ca... Show More
jech_4828421
Hi, I'm Jay. The question below has ended, so I'm posting the question again like this. https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/UART-output-message-pending-problem/m-p/324177#M28797... Show More
LBence91
Hello! I am trying develop an UVC application with the FX3 board(CYUSB3KIT). I am using as a base the AN75779 document and the UVC_AN75779 example pro... Show More
Subhash24

Im working on a project about detecting black images can anyone tell me how to check it in Denebola Kit?

Thank you.