Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I am working on an FX 3 USB 3,0 device with the firmware developed using the FX3 EZ USB Suite and am seeing some device registration issues.   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, We're using CX3 to transfer data from image sensor to Host app. Structure: Image sensor - CX3 - Host App (USB2.0 port)Image sensor: Raw 10, 400... Show More
Anonymous
HiWe implemented uvc streaming application using our sensor on linux in super speed mode on cx3. There are also 2 usb virtual com ports. Everything is... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,   I want to use CX3 to receive 1280x720p@15hz YUV422 sensor input and My CX3 MIPI Setting is as follow, CY_U3P_CSI_DF_YUV422_8_2,//CY_U3P_CSI_DF_Y... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I used FX3 as a usb control device, then modified the firmware to enumerate the device as a UAC device.    and I want use another DSP board con... Show More
Anonymous
i am interfacing an image sensor to fx2lpfx2lp CY7C68013A-56LTXC,it has RDY0 AND RDY1 signalsi am referring AN61345 slavefifo code,my image sensor has... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I use CyU3PGpioComplexUpdate () to update PWM,but, when threshold =  CY_FX_PWM_PERIOD (100 %,high level expected) or threshold =0 (0%,low lev... Show More
Anonymous
If i run FX3,FLAGA is going 1 to 0 and stays 0 foreverFLAG B is going low to high when i request the data from the control centre.FLAG B is changing ,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I try to build my first project(CYUSB3014,  \dma_examples\cyfxbulklpauto) in Eclipse, but it occurs some error. I fix part of them and it stil... Show More
Anonymous
I have sample code for testing the camera streaming from the fx3 when connecting the camera, I have to perform the interrupt transfer by the side when... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.