Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,When FX3 is connected to HX3 Hub on board, and FX3 will use USB3.0 SS line only to transmit the data from image sensor, [image sensor] --LVDS-- ... Show More
Anonymous
 The code I used is from AN65974 - Source files for FPGA code and FX3 firmware;    when I use both FPGA and firmware from the above AN65974, the stre... Show More
Anonymous
Hi~ A few months ago I bought two CYUSB3KIT-003 Cypress Development Kits.    I try to learn GPIFII transmission function and try run Designing a GPIF™... Show More
Anonymous
I have two CYUSB3KIT-003 explore kits. Here, I am following "AN87216 - Designing a GPIF II Master Interface" guide to make exchange of data between tw... Show More
Anonymous
HI,if i configure gpif2 for 16bit interface and only using 10 data bit for data trnsfer from external processor to fx3s and can i use  remaining 6 dat... Show More
gean_3054931
HI,I am using slavefifo interface( AN65974).My FPGA is in STREAMIN MODE(writting data from FPGA to FX3).I am using FLAG A and B ,not using FLAG C AND ... Show More
Anonymous
Could someone in-the-know please check KBA90743 "Interpreting the DMA_RDY Flag of the GPIF II Block of FX3".  Its discussion is hopelessly confusing. ... Show More
user_2925471
Hello,I am using Fx3S microcontroller for my application. I noticed that standard FaTFS can support the filenames of the format 8.3 and to use the fil... Show More
user_2925471
Hello,I am using Cypress Fx3S microcontroller in my application. I am using FatFS commands for Read and Write operations from SD Card. I am successful... Show More
Anonymous
HI,I am using fx3s in gpif 2 interface with an image sensor.my image sensor pins are only 10.my fx3 firmware is configured for 16bit gpif2 in gpif 2 d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.