Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,Have you ever tried interfacing FX3 superspeed explorer kit over Xilinx KC705?If so: any advice on how to do this?I would like particulary to repro... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, I use CYUSB3014 to tranfer data to pc with USB3.0 protocol in our data processor unit. Recently i am updating this unit and realize that the DM... Show More
Anonymous
I have a project created under Linux OS. I need help porting it to Eclipse as I've not had any luck so far. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do th... Show More
gean_3054931
fx3 endpoint
solved msg Solved
hello,if i create two IN endpoint,can't i get data from these two simultaneously?thank you. Show More
Anonymous
I'm attempting to build the EZ-USB-FX3 SDK for Linux. When I run install.sh (located in (~/Cypress/cyusb_linux_1.0.4) I get the following errors: sud... Show More
Anonymous
We need for test purposes a Super Speed Device Loopback.The need of additianal components should be as low as possible.Which Device should we select, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm designing a carrier board for picozed SOM. I would like to have usb 3 connectivity. To shorten the development time, I plan to use the super sp... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,i have put 0.1u capacitor on the trace of SSTX close to FX3, but the host can not receive the data from FX3. is there any other specification that ... Show More
JaVa_2104626
I met some issue,now I used chip named Cypress3014-BZX,The sense that device (Cypress3014) connect to host(USB3.0) with USB3.0 table,when the usb mode... Show More
VlKh_2251656
I can not understand GPIFII…Please help.If it is possible, tell by stages how to make a simple test project. For example, there for  a timer interrupt... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.