Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Cypress Community,I have some problem with EZ USB IDE on Linux,On fresh install, I'm able to create/import projects and compile it, But if I res... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 and I implemented the syncronous Slave with state machine of the AN65974 example (32bits). The problem is with some bits o... Show More
Anonymous
Hello! I had several problems debugging FX3: 1.FX3 receiving data Error in CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer: code 71? 2.FX3can transfer   4Kraw16@30fp... Show More
mili_3435776

Ov5640 library is closed source. How do we control the gain of ov5640?

VlKh_2251656
Hello.I downloaded the example UVC+CDC (Cx3UvcOV5640_UVC_CDC).This is a very good exampleBut there it is made through DMA. I don't control the UART tr... Show More
mili_3435776
If I get the NDA of omni-vision,do i get whole firmware or just library of this sensor in tech support case? Show More
NoAr_1540581
Regarding the SRAM(16M)CY7C10620V33 on the CYUSB3KIT-003 board.Please tell me the purpose of use.If they will design their board, is it necessary to p... Show More
Anonymous
Currently we are testing data capture with Cypress FX3, via customized firmware slavefifosync and host application streamer. Generally we may get 15.9... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, SirI use fx3 as the uvc device, but after working for a while, the image will be abnormal.Does anyone know how to fix it?Thank you very much. Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello!I see example "cyfxuartlpregmode"I could not make it workabledetermine the speed 115200, transfer to UART, I expected answer, but it absent.What... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.