Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,In my system I have a MANUAL DMA channel from USB to GPIF. The frames coming in through the USB producer need to be re-clocked. To achieve this... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,I want to edit some of the code in "cyu3isr_armcc.S".I'm trying to rebuild the library files - following the "FX3FirmwareSourceUserGuide.pdf"Wh... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello!I have a Denebola board (uvc inteface).I connected the button to it via the gipio connectors.Tell me, what actions are required to be performed ... Show More
Anonymous
EZ-USB FX3 Software Development Kit is updated on Mar 29, 2016, but version is not updated.    It is written in FX3 Programmers Manual (Doc. # 001-647... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am trying to debug a code for EZ-USB FX3 DVK, I am using  OpenOCD, I have followed the instructions given in Section 3.2 of "EzUsbSuite_UG.pdf" ... Show More
Anonymous
Description: When the FPGA sends data to the PC through the USB chip, after running for a period of time, the PC will no longer receive data, and the ... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.Please, tell us a little about DMA for FX3/CX3How does it work, how to set it up?What regimes exist?How does manual mode differ from automatic?H... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,example from EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\boot_fw\gpiftousb fit close to my application demands - continuously sample GPIF data, and transfer it ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Cypress Community,I have some problem with EZ USB IDE on Linux,On fresh install, I'm able to create/import projects and compile it, But if I res... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 and I implemented the syncronous Slave with state machine of the AN65974 example (32bits). The problem is with some bits o... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.