Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, everyone:     I get a problem with FX3 GPIF port.     According to my understanding,a P to U DMA manual Channel will commit data to Host in follow... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloWe are understanding that the operating frequencies supported are 400 kHz and 1 MHz when VIO5 is 1.8 V, but the customer said that they want to u... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!CyU3PDmaChannelConfig_t    CyU3PDmaMultiChannelConfig_t  each have parameters size。CyU3PDmaChannelConfig_t    AA;AA.size =1024;AA.count = 8;CyU3PDm... Show More
Anonymous

Is there any USB 3.0  IC available compatible to CY7c67300

EsRa_2282511
Hi all,I have one problem in 32 bit GPIF. I am using FX3 in 32 bit GPIF mode. Since I was used 32 bit GPIF I can't use the default uart line (GPIO 48)... Show More
dcha_3127206
Hi, no matter what I do I get a red badge (error/warning) next to Output Pixel Clock in the " CX3 MIPI Receiver configuration" tool.The currently calc... Show More
AlNo_3504021
Hello,I'm trying to create an application which starts a SPI DMA transfer of 200 bytes every time there is a positive edge on one of the GPIO pins. Ri... Show More
user_2884081
I have the CX3 device on a Denebola board and I'm trying to make a Sony IMX219 work. I got it working in VGA with this configuration:CyU3PMipicsiCfg_t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I'm working with the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer kit for linux.I use the CyUSB Suite for Linux software.After installing the 'cyusb_linux' application... Show More
ArHs_1540296
Hello everyone,I am a beingger of FX3I try sample code "GPIFtoUSB" of SDKThe project would catch GPIF one time when power on and transmit by endpoint ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.