Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

qiko_3575871
USB superspeed peripherals
Could somebody give me a help.I want to set the timeout of BulkInEndPt, but it seems that it doesn't work normally.For example, I set timeout to 5ms, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,I am currently trying to understand how the UVC host application works. Code is from the zip file linked to by this thread: UVC Extension unit... Show More
DaLi_3097136
Hi all,I have an issue with FX3 booting from SPI flash. We have a custom design that supports booting from both USB and SPI. We have a jumper circuit ... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,I'm programming FX3 on a board developed by my colleague. We are printing on console (by means UART and CyU3PDebugPrint)PHY error counter and LN... Show More
SLLe_1656711
Hi,I've a problem that the output frame rate of cx3 usb only half of the input.The sensor's VS is 30Hz.The VSYNC_TEST in cx3 is 30Hz.I can get correct... Show More
TzCh_3504586
Hi,I have a CX3 RDK with OV5640 sensor.I can received the YUY2 format correctly and play on the e-cam by flashing the example firmware provided in SDK... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,  It is possible to use multiple USB classes on CX3, for example UVC(usb video class) and CDC(communications device class), at the same time ? Show More
MaAr_2545856
GPIF 32 bit interface does not work with 54MHz. Are there any limitations to the clock frequency that can be used with 32 bit DQ width?When we use 16b... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working on a project where i need to connect FX3 to the external peripheral using the  UART interface.This project basically uses a direct... Show More
yvdec_1251166
Hello everyone, we designed an industrial camera using FX3 in bulk mode. With some type of host controller (for example: Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Ho... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.