Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KePa_4784036
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
HuEl_264296
According to the CX3 datasheet, on page 8: Note: REFCLK and CLKIN must have either separate clockinputs or if the same source is used, the clock must ... Show More
flote21
Hello, I want to use the part CYUSB3065-BZXI in one of the project we are facing, however we need to make a USB link up to 5 meters. May I know which ... Show More
zjjnsst
连接了一块fpga 之前改成16位gpif的时候可以通过uvc在电脑上看到视频 但是我改成32位之后就变成黑屏了 然后接了串口看报错: …… Application StartedUVC: Completed 0 frames and 0 buffersDMA Reset Event: Frame ... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            I'm working with Denebola kit, so my question is does the data I'm receiving from OV5640 contains header, does uncompressed YUV2 con... Show More
dmickels
Working with two FX3's in a back to back configuration, and I am wondering if I am missing something. When I push a buffer from Master->Slave, the cor... Show More
zjjnsst
我使用网上的开发板然后修改了程序,原本输出720p30帧,现在想输出1080p30帧,但最多输出20帧。 在fpga那边只能输出20帧,如果继续增加视频输出帧率,pc这边的uvc上位机就只能显示黑屏了。 增加dma缓存大小也会使上位机显示黑屏,而且我用USBBulkSourceSink试了下可以吞吐... Show More
nluong
Hello, I noticed the FX3 USB Video Class Example does not work when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, but does on a USB 2.0 port. I use VLC Media Player to... Show More
yxx0803
你好,AN65974附带的FPGA代码--StreamIN的代码中,当填满缓冲区之后经过了一个时钟周期的 “stream_in_write_wr_delay”直接跳转到了“stream_in_idle”状态,在stream_in_idle状态下会去判断flaga_d的值,此时的flaga_d的值还... Show More
SimonP
Hi, I finally got all the information from the camera supplier and filled the 'Image Sensor Configuration' tab in the CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration.... Show More