Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

doch_3739346
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,On board, FX3 main clock is supplied by external 19.2MHz crystal and FSCL[2:0] is connected to gnd to select 19.2MHz crystal.Want to configure FX3 ... Show More
shokc_1248111
I'm using CX3 RDK and  MIPI Sensor that has 2 lines embedded data soon after frame start.Currently, MIPI IF is working and DMA get/commit buffer(CyU3P... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,I'm referencing SlaveFifoSync firmware.In cyfxslfifosync.c, line 887, it's enable GPIO 59 as below.    /* No GPIOs are enabled. */    io_cfg.gpioSi... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using Denebola board for our development. But I am not able to Flash that binary into Denebola board. To flash firmware into Denebola board... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         We use the CyUSB.dll version 3.4.7.0 for one of our applications. Everything is fine but for the thread safety. Hence we were thinking of ... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have some boards that I forgot to make connections to the CX3's PMODE pins.  As you'd expect I don't seem to be able to load code in the boar... Show More
MiVi_1497601
If I use the ControlCenter Program->FX3->I2C EEPROM it successfully loads that img to the EEPROM. I want to know how to write my own code to do exactl... Show More
SuWa_3337731
Hi,As per the datasheet of CYUSB3035, this devices supports an SPI master interface as mentioned below:FX3S supports an SPI Master interface on the Se... Show More
Anonymous
Is there any chance to get cyusbserial.dll compiled with .NET compatibility (so that it can be used in .NET project)? Or any other solution (e.g. .NET... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I add a new HID interface into UVC sample code,    (refer the "http://www.cypress.com/?rID=72422")    In USB2.0,  it's OK.  (windows device man... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.