Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jach_1279971
USB superspeed peripherals
FX3 is connected to FPGA as below, run the FPGA program and reset FX3, FX3 USB bootloader device can't be shown in Control Center. When disconnect all... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,Add start state RD_START and GPIF II compile passed.Change SRAM_READ_COMMAND, CyU3PGpifSMWitch toState to 'RD_START'.Why tool still reports 'RD_STA... Show More
Anonymous
We are trying to use the APIs CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords/CyU3PGpifReadDataWords using the FX3 as master and an FPGA as slave. The objective is to be able... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,By referencing SRAMMaster example, I've created a simple register read/write project. Please note, I've swapped write initial state name (START) wi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I wanted to know whether Cypress FX3 supports J-Flash, is there any examples which support the FX3 using J-Flash ?please help me. Show More
kethc_3461626
Hello,I am working on a device that has two EEPROMS on the I2C bus.  Unfortunately, the EEprom at the default 0xA0 address is not large enough to hold... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi all,I am building a USB device which needs to consume as less power as possible.I was using Fx3s with SPI-Flash to boot the device, and the typical... Show More
MaXi_1246331
In AN84868, IO matrix configuration are different in configuration phase and slave FIFO transferring phase. The corresponding GPIFII DESIGNER project ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,SRAMMaster example GPIF II project has a separate start state START1 and compile passed.Add the same START1 to my project. Why tool reports error? Show More
Anonymous
Hello sir ,               i have to generate a clock out pulse on fx3 pin using pwm of frequency 24 MHZ with 50% duty cycle for camera module ,also i ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.