Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PoVe_3939176
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Sir,
solved msg Solved
What type of SDK file and debugger need to be used for debugging the code as one Serial JTAG is been used in CYUSB3343 ?Kindly please let us know. Show More
user_2925471
Hello,I am using Cypress Fx3S micro controller in one of my projects. I am facing some issues when I try to allocate memory in array. I think this iss... Show More
veRN_2322216
hello ,I am trying to Debug the Fx3 Firmware Examples using Segger jlink while Debugging it is Showing Error As Attached Below After Following Steps A... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Flags of FX3
solved msg Solved
I develop my FX3 firmare based on AN65974 "Designing with the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface".I have question on how to set the flags in FX3?Is it se... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I hope someone can explain what's going wrong.I started with e-consystems Denebola firmware, which works fine on my PC with their RDK board.I t... Show More
Anonymous
I am using fx3 development board, presently i dont have camera module but before that i want to hard code 12 bit rgb data and want to stream to host u... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi,I would like to know the trigger timing of the CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_CONNECT.Is it triggered right after the USB connectors being plugged in or it is tr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,     I am trying to use GpioApp example which is provided into FX3 SDK. Sample code demonstrate "How to use simple gpio". As per the sample code... Show More
siguc_3498911
How to modify my code from UVC BULK to UVC ISO in USB 3.0 SuperSpeed. my sdk version is 1.3.0. 1, end point configure (BULK):     endPointConfig.enabl... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,what is the default state of CyU3PDriveStrengthState_t ?is it CY_U3P_DS_QUARTER_STRENGTH?drive strength of fx3s defaults to 1/4 of 20mA=5mA?plea... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.