Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

SuWa_3337731
USB superspeed peripherals
This is regarding Cypress USB Superspeed peripheral controller FX3 (MPN: CYUSB3035).We are already using this part in our couple of designs. In our ex... Show More
Anonymous
I've wrote a bootloader based on "Fx3BootAppGcc" example. I'm running it on CYUSB3KIT-003 and using the on-board EEPROM chip. My bootloader resides at... Show More
xihoc_3044746
I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 test uvc with a camera sensor. But compared with CYUSB3ACC-004 Aptina Image Sensor, there is no crystal on my camera. So, I ne... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, i am using fx3s board, I wanted to know, whether I can pull up unused gpio pins internally or not in fx3s.regards.Ajith Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I have fx3s board, I want to find the length of a string between two special characters ( '$' and '#')  in my program, will u please help me how... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on cypress fx3. when I Flash slave fifo firmware to cypress it shows streamer example device and when I flash another example firm... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am executing sample code which is provided into the FX3 SDK on the Denebola RDK. When we connect Denebola RDK with e-Cam software then its wor... Show More
akkoc_979791
I would like to connect UART_RX (J1-19) and UART_TX (J1-21) of CYUSB3KIT-003 to another microcomputer.However, the above signal is already connected t... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hello,I'm trying to get the USB-IF certification for a device based on FX3S (CYUSB3035-BZXC) but I get some fails on the Link Layer Test (see attached... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi i would lie to rest all the DMA Flag doubts that has been a bother for a while.         For writing to Slave Fifo ie FPGA to GPIF        A current... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.