Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
irki_4835741
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi, I was looking for the proper way to assign a different custom serial numbers using the same firmware image without having to compile a different f... Show More
MaG
Dear Sir or Madame,   we are currently developing an application in which we are using a panasonic active optical converter (AOC). The AOC however is ... Show More
rossihwang
Hardware host: tinker board 2s(rk3399),kernel 5.13 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Pro... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear Sir, I am using CYUSB3014 to develop a camera. Now it works normally at USB3.0 mode. But if I connect it to the USB2.0 port, it does not work wel... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
EsPo_3827446
I want to develop C++ application for fx3 bulk transfer IN? where I need to refer?  How much data (maximum data) can able to transfer in fx3 in sec? I... Show More
Wellington
Hi This is an old thread https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Low-Full-High-Speed/Win10-specific-issue-in-data-transfer-from-an-FX3-over-USB3/td-p/122477... Show More
EliW
Hi, I looked at this topic  -https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/FX3-multiple-descriptors/m-p/81912 and I’m trying to do it al... Show More
yxx0803
你好,AN65974附带的FPGA代码--StreamIN的代码中,当填满缓冲区之后经过了一个时钟周期的 “stream_in_write_wr_delay”直接跳转到了“stream_in_idle”状态,在stream_in_idle状态下会去判断flaga_d的值,此时的flaga_d的值还... Show More
MaSy_4695346
Dear all,     (and @YatheeshD_36) Almost 18 months ago I was having some issues in using the .Net Api for Cypress EZ-USB FX3 SDK. However I got some r... Show More