Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Subhash24
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello,            I'm working with Denebola kit, so my question is does the data I'm receiving from OV5640 contains header, does uncompressed YUV2 con... Show More
HuEl_264296
According to the CX3 datasheet, on page 8: Note: REFCLK and CLKIN must have either separate clockinputs or if the same source is used, the clock must ... Show More
KePa_4784036
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
flote21
Hello, I want to use the part CYUSB3065-BZXI in one of the project we are facing, however we need to make a USB link up to 5 meters. May I know which ... Show More
zjjnsst
连接了一块fpga 之前改成16位gpif的时候可以通过uvc在电脑上看到视频 但是我改成32位之后就变成黑屏了 然后接了串口看报错: …… Application StartedUVC: Completed 0 frames and 0 buffersDMA Reset Event: Frame ... Show More
dmickels
Working with two FX3's in a back to back configuration, and I am wondering if I am missing something. When I push a buffer from Master->Slave, the cor... Show More
zjjnsst
我使用网上的开发板然后修改了程序,原本输出720p30帧,现在想输出1080p30帧,但最多输出20帧。 在fpga那边只能输出20帧,如果继续增加视频输出帧率,pc这边的uvc上位机就只能显示黑屏了。 增加dma缓存大小也会使上位机显示黑屏,而且我用USBBulkSourceSink试了下可以吞吐... Show More
nluong
Hello, I noticed the FX3 USB Video Class Example does not work when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, but does on a USB 2.0 port. I use VLC Media Player to... Show More
yxx0803
你好,AN65974附带的FPGA代码--StreamIN的代码中,当填满缓冲区之后经过了一个时钟周期的 “stream_in_write_wr_delay”直接跳转到了“stream_in_idle”状态,在stream_in_idle状态下会去判断flaga_d的值,此时的flaga_d的值还... Show More
SimonP
Hi, I finally got all the information from the camera supplier and filled the 'Image Sensor Configuration' tab in the CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration.... Show More