Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

qiwec_297866
USB superspeed peripherals

How to reset cyusb3014 through the vendor command at pc?

ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypress fx3 GPIF 8 bit slave FIFO interface. Initially I am using single channel I got some data loss due to delay of buffer sw... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,Can Cypress provide a authorized , stable version for CX3? I download several demo codes from cypress , As0260, Ov5640 and balabala..., and I... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Good DayWe use a "Debebola" debug board.We added functionality - control of the brightness of the connected LED (using the PWM with one of the chip ou... Show More
xixu_4093676
With AN75779 sample code, I try to transfer 17932 bytes with function CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer,But the PC usb capture tools "Bus hound" show 1... Show More
jach_4066871
hi there,     I want to know the maximum endpoints I can use in the FX3. In my project, there are 3 endpoints, 2 for in and 1 for out. Now I need add ... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,According to the FX3s data sheet:(1) Errata's 2. USB enumeration failure in USBboot mode when FX3S is self-poweredDoes this Errata have no effec... Show More
user_1516091
I need to use two USB3014 device  of data acquisition boards  and achieve high-speed data transmission to the PC on both channels. That is to say, the... Show More
NoLe_4131831
I have a CX3 Reference Design Kit of OV5640.But the LIB is closed, and I want to practice to get the register value from I2C and print to UART.If I wa... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hallo,I'm working on a project on sending raw image data from an image sensor to the PC. It's quite similar to the UVC example, however it works with ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.