Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ThM_3776866
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,I working fx-2 and fx-3 cypress EV board.  I created one C++ console application in PC visual studio-17. I include CyAPI.h header and CyAPI.lib... Show More
IlHa_3972631

Hi,

Which GPIOs can be used in the CX3 as SPI Master second bus ?

thanks

ViKu_2048416
Hi,Can anyone explain about the situations on which CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer fails with timeout error. One situation I guess is that if host side appl... Show More
asrac_1545771
Hi,I am using Cypress FX3S USB Dongle Rev 1.0 Hardware.This has Two SD card connections. one USB 3.0 host connection.I am using EzUsb Eclipse IDE for ... Show More
yome_2973626
Hi,what is going to happen if the HOST fills all the fifos in the dma of the fx3 and the FPGA did not start reading yet? Show More
SePe_4029311
Revision FX3S
solved msg Solved
Hello.The last revision of FX3S is a revision D.What did year the release of revision D start? Show More
jahsc_972471
I'm wondering how to add the feature to send debug messages through uart port?  For example, a simple firmware of BootLedBlink of SDK 1.3.4.  How can ... Show More
XiXI_4139851
HI I'm working with the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit to try and send data to (and receive data from)  FPGA. I download code example from:AN65974 - Desi... Show More
Anonymous
        I use the sample MouseDemo(cyfx3_hid),I just add one line code to it,just as follows: void Fx3HidAppThread_Entry ( uint32_t input) { //..... f... Show More
fumac_3907466
If I add two usb in the PC. CCyUSBDevice*   m_pCyUSBDevice1;CCyUSBDevice*   m_pCyUSBDevice2;m_pCyUSBDevice1->Open(0);m_pCyUSBDevice2->Open(1);However,... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.